The PSMF (the blueprint of your global Pharmacovigilance process) is mandatorily requested and assessed by any national competent authorities or by the Agency during regulatory inspections and audits. From time to time, It is mandatory for any MAH (Manufacturing Authorization Holder) to update all Core elements of PSMF along with all the information in the Annexures (A to I).
Today, your EU QPPV, drug safety team members, safety officers at global sites along with outsourcing team members rely on a manual collection of PSMF relevant information/ updates from various siloed data sources and team members located across the globe. The team further spend time on numerous meeting/ conference calls and share information via emails, shared folders etc. Further, the core document and annexures are managed through MS word documents and spreadsheets. This entire process of PSMF life cycle management is redundant and inefficient.
Key Solution Capabilities
- Modular and Templatized: Manage ePSMF components as modules and templates
- Digital Authoring: Author within application without any dependency on third party apps
- Collaborative Review: Review modules of ePSMF with multiple reviewers at the same time
- Workflow driven activities: Configurable workflow from authoring till expiry
- Access Control: Define controls to who can view, or edit ePSMF
- Version Controlled: Access latest version of ePSMF with archived older versions
- Auto Update Rules: Auto update modules, templates and ePSMF based on rules defined
- Sharing: Share ePSMF in various formats PDF, ppt, through various channels
- Alerts & Notifications: Get alerted and notified on work assignment, expiry and changes
- Insights & Analytics: Ready to use and extendable dash boards, performance indicators
- Audit-Ready: Facilitate remote audits by providing ePSMF online access to auditors from any part of the world.
Seamless Integrations with various source systems to enable 100% process automation
- Gain process efficiency with a modern and purpose-built solution
- Improve oversight and reduce risk with alerts and notifications
- Stay current, take advantage of best practices and ready to use modular, version-controlled templates
- Seamlessly collaborate with global team members by digitally authoring core document and flexible workflow for end to end management
- Modern architecture, advanced functionalities, and ready built-in connectors for various standard third-party databases for an efficient process
- Real-time reports and dashboards provide the necessary visibility for risk mitigation and compliance
How Do we Deliver
ePSMF is a component of our Compier platform. It can be deployed on its own or in combination with other modules of the platform.
Our comprehensive technology platform, process accelerators and subject matter expertise enable you with a comprehensive solution to digitalize and automate the entire compliance associated with PSMF. Our solutions are flexible, modular and can be deployed by MAH, QPPV office and CRO companies globally or at local entities.