Strategic, sales, business development and account management role with responsibilities for growing and expanding Organization’s Life Sciences and clinical research solutions and service portfolio covering Biopharma, Medical Device and Food & Nutraceutical industries. The organization offers various CRO (Clinical Research Organization) services such as Clinical Operations (early to late phase), Biometrics, Regulatory, Med Info, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, real-world evidence studies etc.
The position is responsible for managing the mid and senior-level client relationships, acquiring new accounts, upselling into the accounts, customer satisfaction and the overall client relationships.
- Actively prospect and leverage potential new business opportunities to build new accounts in the sales region assigned
- Achieving assigned sales and business development targets and creating and implementing appropriate business development strategies for identified target markets and accounts.
- Prospecting with the goal of building a pipeline of sales opportunities and RFPs from potential clients; suitably qualified for competitive advantage, timing, budget and decision making
- Participation in RFP. RFI’s sales negotiation, proposal building, agreement execution
- Cultivate strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers and develop in-depth knowledge of the customer organization. Identify and respond to customer needs to define potential opportunities.
- Establish and execute a comprehensive sales plan for the sales region and accounts managed. Ensure appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to customer. Monitor actions and results against plans.
- Lead the proposals development process for all opportunities and the assigned team to ensure that the strategy, budget and proposal language and timelines match the expectations of the client as identified through extensive interactions with these clients
- Effective co-ordination and serve as a liaison point between the customer, partner, and various delivery teams of Organization’s
- Record all customer sales-related activities in the CRM system. Prepare and present sales activity report for Sales Management and business unit leads as required
- Reports to sales leadership of South East Asia
- 50% or more travel is estimated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal along with interpersonal skills.
- Total experience of 3 – 8 years with Successful sales and business development experience of 5 or more years in an established India-based Clinical Research Organization (CRO) Company with existing industry relationships.
- Must have proven experience and expertise in sales and business development of clinical research/trials and CRO-related functional services.
- Excellent communication skills with sales and negotiating skills.
- Excellent domain knowledge of CRO space relationships.
- B Pharma. M Pharma graduate. MBA could be an added advantage.
Contact: Prashant Murdeshwar (9167256465)