Proficient in Oracle BI Publisher (Creating Data model, publishing reports using RTF/Excel templates.) and developing reports based on customer requirements around BIP/OBIEE Reporting Solutions to Techsol Life sciences global Pharma and CRO customers. Excellent SQL and PL/SQL programming skills. Good knowledge of Oracle DBMS concepts and operating system platforms (Windows and Linux).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of the OBIEE administration tool which includes expertise in creating dimensions, hierarchies, complex joins, variables, cache management, measures, and aggregations is needed.
- Proven experience in implementing OBIEE metadata (RPD) design and development – including design and definition of logical tables, physical sources, dimensions, columns and qualified List Items, target levels, conforming dimension
- Must have worked on OBIEE Security setup (groups, applications roles, data access, query privileges), metadata objects & web catalog objects (dashboard, pages, folders, reports)
- Experience in designing interactive dashboards, answers, OBIEE delivers(agents), charts, and views.
- Provide technical expertise to carry out the implementation, upgrade, configuration, report development, and application support-related tasks around BIP/OBIEE reporting solutions to Techsol life sciences global pharma and CRO customers
- Offer technical support to resolve application issues related to BIP/OBIEE as part of Techsol’s service desk for both on-premise and on Techsol health sciences cloud implementations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with wider technical and functional support teams and provide inputs while analyzing the feasibility and impact of various enhancements/change
- Excellent SQL and PL/SQL programming skills. Good knowledge of Oracle DBMS concepts and operating system platforms (Windows and Linux).
- Experience in configuring OBIEE Security (authentication and authorization object level and data level security) as well as tuning and multiple source systems.
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Knowledge of design, implementation, test and maintain any ETL Tools.