After spending years of research and development, Pharmaceutical companies face a huge challenge during the commercialization phase because of stolen or counterfeit products. Implementing a robust pharmaceutical product serialization helps organizations to protect consumers by preventing the manufacture fake medicines.
As a first step, serialization helps in establishing product accountability throughout the complex supply chain which starts from manufacturing sites till it gets to the hands of the consumer. The concept of Track & Trace involves putting in place measures to identify the product and see it’s journey within the entire supply chain in order to eliminate counterfeit and stolen products.
Our Service Offerings
- Deep understanding of operational challenges, technologies and compliance requirements for different geographies.
- Our solution accelerators reduce implementation effort. Enable easy integration with packaging line, distribution line, SAP (AAI and OER), and cloud infrastructure
- Comprehensive skills and expertise in databases, package line integration, distribution line integration, and mobile tracking
- Project management and execution
- Expert pool of consultants with global implementation experience, a sound knowledge of Life Sciences regulatory systems, and compliance mandates including FDA, EMEA, GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, Annexure 11 etc.