Webinar On Clinical Trial Management
As clinical trials grow in complexity, managing trial operations becomes increasingly more burdensome on resources and more susceptible to risk and decreased efficiency. Evaluating your organization’s current process for managing clinical trials is the first step in determining if it’s time for a change.
Join this webinar to help identify the five key decision points for moving towards a clinical trial management technology and how your organization can gain significant benefits to your clinical trial operations and support a growing portfolio of clinical trials including medical device, pharmaceutical and CRO needs.
Join Oracle Health Sciences and Techsol to learn:
- How to ensure compliance with increased data quality, audit and lineage requirements
- The best ways to address portfolio level planning and gain insights
- Effective ways to approach risk management and report across your organization
Featured speakers will also discuss implementation strategies for clinical trial technologies that allow you to quickly leverage new solutions to support your clinical trial management and reporting needs. Learn how companies are able to utilize best practices and a proven methodology to maximize return on investment and minimize implementation times.
Start Date: December 10, 2018
Time: 11:30am EST (NA) / 4:30pm GMT (UK) / 5:30pm CET (EU-Central)
Duration: 60 minutes
- Jennifer Bush, Director, Life Sciences Product Strategy, Oracle
- Sriram Varma, Head of Service Delivery, Techsol Life Sciences