PRINCETON, N.J. April 07, 2022: We are very happy and proud to annouce that we have successfully completed 12 Years as a Life Sciences solutions provider. This remarkable journey would not have been possible without the trust and continuous support from our esteemed clients, partners and industry leaders. Along this way, we have reflected on ideologies that shaped our thinking more towards the delivering of excellence through process-oriented technology innovation.
Techsol – 2022 and Beyond
Since March 2010, we have evolved as a company from providing Life Sciences Technology Services to offering innovative SaaS platforms for increasing quality, compliance, and productivity across the clinical, drug safety and medical affairs industry verticals.
Going forward from 2022, we have expanded our business solution offerings with the following focus areas:
- End-to-End Clinical Research Services – We successfully acquired Hinge Clinica, a global CRO which is highly specialized in offering full-range Clinical Research services for global Biopharmaceutical, Medical Device, Food and Nutraceutical companies.
- Quality Technology Consulting – Through our partnership with Sparta Systems, a Honeywell Company, Techsol offers specialized consulting TrackWise QMS and other Digital Quality Tech services.
- Compier GxP Ops and Oversight Platform – We have launched our automation-driven Compier SaaS platform to digitalize PV business functions such as Aggregate Reporting, SDEA Management, Literature Screening, and ePSMF.
- Validation and Compliance Assurance – With a unique service model, Techsol’s Validation-as-a-Service (VaaS) focuses on enabling sponsors to establish a robust validation lifecycle management across GxP applications using our e-validation platform and SMEs.
- Clinical and Regulatory Technology – To address the business need of IDMP, xEVMPD, EU-MDR and UDI Compliance, we are providing regulatory consulting services. Another key offering that we have introduced is the CDISC data transformation services.
- Medical Affairs Programs and Collaboration Portals – Our subsidiary, SciMax Global, a fully integrated SaaS platform for medical affairs is now offering digital capabilities for scientific publications management, IITs, Grants, EAP and enhanced collaboration portals.
With our current business portfolio expansion, we are now an end-to-end Life Sciences solutions and services platform company with a strong focus on clinical development, medical affairs and post-marketing surveillance. To commemorate this historical milestone and to unfold our new outlook and aspirations, we are thrilled to let you know that we will henceforth be known as “Techsol Life Sciences” in the industry.
“We have refreshed our brand identity with a new logo and tagline to denote the unwavering focus we have towards our mission of helping pharma to bring new medcinal products to the market. We want to be a trusted partner that offers end-to-end Life Sciences technology and scientific process solutions for our clients”, says Satya S S Sagi, CEO & Founder of Techsol Life Sciences.